Friday, January 8, 2010

...

The initial and foremost thing I must address on this blog is the possibly copywritten image I've chosen to use in its heading: a quirky little line drawing by Nosideup (apparently you can find this on Etsy. What can't be found on Etsy? Don't answer that.) Secondly, I've gotta say "Hi, I'm new to this blogging thing!". It all started when I first sat on this couch about 2 hours ago and entertained the idea of a medium where I can run my thoughts without having to simultaneously reap the consequences of feeling stupid. Hence, I am typing this thing completely anonymously. For now, anyways. I thought, well maybe I can follow in the hard to fill footprints of Ms. Bubble and even little Ms. Gevinson, both of whom I am terribly envious of. I'll admit that maybe I have nothing to say, but in my mind, it's not about what you say, it's how you say it. And I'll try to say it loud as long as all of you choose to stay loyal and listen. Yes, stay loyal, all -5,678,094 of you!


"So why is your blog called Style Carnage?" Funny no one should ask! Little should you know, I call it this because figuratively, my opinion of style has left a body count. Either because it's too common or too bizarre. There is no middle ground for me! This is mostly a blog about what fashion means to me, but I will also occasionally post rants about life, you know, the general annoying stuff. With that being said, let the blogging commence! I truly underestimated the amount of fun I would have doing this, and it's only my first post! So please give me a warm welcome to the world of blogging! Or feel free to treat me as if this is the real world... eh, whichever! *yawn*


I leave you with a photo of this Marc by Marc Jacobs Croq of Q Linda clutch I bought sometime before Christmas Eve. Even with its minor wear, it was truly a steal at $30.


No comments:

Post a Comment