Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm working towards...

A new hairstyle! So far my hair has grown about 2 1/2 inches since I first decided to hack it all off. So ladies and gents, I'm almost there! It's fairly long enough to accomplish one of the hairstyles I'm on the fence about, but I'm still caught choosing between that one and another hairstyle I liked. Here are a couple of pictures of what kind of looks I'm thinking of sporting in the near future, give it about 2-3 months before I get there. I'd say I have plenty of time to decide.

I really like the fullness and layers of this haircut, except I'm not fond of and definitely wouldn't get the face framing layers in front. It would be really easy to plan outfits around since the styling looks near effortless.



Then there's this one, shown best on Katy Perry. It could be easily attained in maybe 2 1/2 months, seeing that I've been taking hair vitamins that would help grow out the back of my pseudo a-line cut that wasn't what I initially asked for. I'm thinking maybe it's a little too polished for me.



There are other options, but those would include going shorter than I already have, and while I'm this close to getting longer hair, why not try for it since it's definitely not that far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment