Friday, January 22, 2010

Victor & Rolf SS10

My initial interest only grew when I saw Lady Gaga in this month's issue of Elle wearing a piece by my favorite bespectacled duo, shown below, in one of my favorite pieces from the collection.



I think she definitely wears it better than in this picture straight off the runway. That's one thing I love about her. She takes totally unwearable outfits and takes them to the street with no shame. Anywho, I digress.





The whole collection is like a wonderful motley circus of pastels! And I am impressed! I've always loved how Victor & Rolf have such a literal take on design. I love their whole aesthetic! The dress shown in center (or should I say the one on the right, since about a third of the picture was cut off) has such a funny sense of humor. Folks, they've done it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment